NFT 2.0 — The Next Wave of NFT Tech
The NFT era has now advanced to a whole new level in the form of NFT 2.0. Several NFT 2.0 projects have already started their fight over the global spotlight. If you are new to the NFT industry and having a hard time adapting to this advancement of NFTs, then this blog is for you. Here you can have a detailed understanding on what improvements NFT 2.0 brings into the crypto sphere.
What is NFT 2.0?
As it already has in the name, NFT 2.0 is an upgraded version of NFT 1.0. Several NFT enthusiasts and cryptopreneurs are expecting this NFT 2.0 to be an improved form of Non-Fungible token technology in many different manners. When it comes to the NFT 1.0 projects, the non-fungible tokens are nothing more than a pixel representation of a multi media using the blockchain technology. In this new version, the NFTs can possibly do everything that cannot be done in the previous version of Non-Fungible token technology.
How NFT 2.0 Is Different From The Archetype NFTs?
In the earlier version of NFT technology, NFTs cannot be altered once generated, whereas in NFT 2.0 the dynamism feature has been introduced which has made the NFTs more influential by providing them with special commands that helps in modifying the nature of the NFTs that are already generated. In NFT 1.0, every NFT transactions were linked with one another in a blockchain ledger, despite that, in NFT 2.0 there is the ability create digital assets in the form of NFTs using an algorithmic randomness. NFT 1.0 is primarily used as a proof of ownership of any digital asset, but the NFT 2.0 has introduced the Layers in the concept of ownership which means that the non-fungible tokens in NFT 2.0 can be linked to other NFTs and can also be used to represent a fungible token.
What Makes NFT 2.0 a Better Technology?
Below mentioned are some of the unique features that will make NFT 2.0 a better technology.
- Nested NFTs — The NFT 2.0 has introduced a new feature called Nested NFTs. This Nesting feature enables the NFT to own several other NFTs. These Nested NFTs will come in handy gaming industry as it makes it easy for the token holder to own the rights over several digital assets in the form of non-fungible tokens.
- Customized NFTs — Unlike in the NFT 1.0, the customized NFTs of NFT 2.0 not only supports the use cases such buying and selling on exchange platforms but also allows each NFTs to have a multi-faceted ability thus supporting various use cases and applications.
- Rental NFTs — NFT 2.0 offers the ability to lease a particular digital asset through customizable smart contracts. This helps involve the users with a fund deficit problem to own their desired asset.
- Smart NFTs — In NFT 2.0, the NFTs can be linked to the upgradable smart contracts thus enabling these NFTs to automatically alter the ownership data whenever required. This feature also ensures that the original owner of the specific asset can get a royalty share every time that asset has been sold.
- Co-Owned NFTs — In this NFT 2.0 version, instead of spending a hefty price to own an NFT, multiple users can own a stake in any NFT they desire to buy. This NFT Staking can help the user generate a passive income and also by having multiple owners for a single NFT, the value of that specific asset improves.
- DAO NFTs — NFT 2.0 is more likely to offer DAO NFTs thus offering power to each and every user within the same platform. This distributed decision-making system brings more transparency in the NFT platforms.
After getting to know the above mentioned facts, you can understand the immense potential of NFT 2.0. However, the topics discussed above are just a few glimpse of what NFT 2.0 can actually do. To know more about the possible wonders that NFT 2.0 can bring to your business, get in touch with Security Tokenizer. As a leading token development company, we have immense knowledge in NFT token development and can help you understand about NFT 2.0 in detail. Besides, Apart from the token development, SecurityTokenizer as a predominant NFT Marketplace Development Company provides all sorts of NFT marketplace development services as well.